Translator Stephan G.
Is a bilingual American-German freelance translator with experience in translating and reviewing Dutch and German texts.
Pleasant working relationship, great project managers, and fair rates.
Bachelor’s Degree in LL.B European and International Law
(English/Dutch) – Maastricht University
Professional Training and Certification:
Qualified legal advisor in the Netherlands
Stephan has extensive experience in translating legal, patent law, advertising and marketing, and business documents. During his collaboration with YTranslations, Stephan translated and revised:
- Contracts and agreements
- Court documents
- Patents and trademarks
- Terms of sale
- Press releases
- Pitch emails
- Brochures of company goods and services
- Product descriptions
- Financial documents
- Legal associate at renowned Tax Consultancy firm in Amsterdam
- Legal advisor specialized in Education Law (Self-employed)
- Case Manager for the defense council at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia
- Traineeship at the European Patent Office