ISO 17100:2015 Certified
Professional ISO Certified Translation and Localisation Services
The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is a worldwide is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies from more than 162 countries with a central authority in Geneva. Its 3368 technical bodies develop and monitor standards for companies to follow, and certification bodies certify them after a successful audit of their systems and processes.
To obtain the ISO 17100:2015 certification, companies must have a high standard in all aspects related to translation services. It includes provisions for Language Service Providers regarding management processes, minimum qualifications for translators and project managers, management of resources and other necessary criteria.
How our clients benefit from our ISO 17100:2015 Certification
- YTranslations ensures that your data is secure and personal information is confidential
- Our recruitment process is rigorous; translators have to fulfil the ISO 17100:2015 requirements
- Our technology ensures efficient management and transparent tracking of all data
- Our team members and project managers are highly qualified and fulfil the ISO 17100:2015 requirements
- Client feedback is tracked and incorporated in all our processes
- The revision is carried out by a second ISO qualified linguist specialised in the industry of the content.