Like every new adventure, it started with painting the office walls. You build a dandy website, bring great talents to the team and buy one coffee filter.
A year later, we are counting 30+ business clients that trusted us, over 150 projects successfully delivered and almost 1 million words translated.
Now, we’re looking for more of those great talents.
The nature of the work requires the following:
- 1 year experience in a recruiting role – no matter the industry (corporate, NGO)
- Excellent English (speaking and writing) because all the recruiting processes will target international linguists
- Attention to details – to have an eye for the chosen ones out of hundreds of candidates (CV selection, language tests, EQ tests, recommendation checks, final interviews)
- Relationship building skills – We managed to convince 350 translators from all over Europe to work with us. Out of 5000. Imagine that!
- Target driven – The language industry is a very dynamic workplace and you need to be focused on your results, even if you will manage other projects
- Big-picture thinking – You need to have the ability to see how everything connects, how the translation workflow is organized, the role of the technology and the needs of every client. Do not worry, you will learn all of this.
- Approachable – We believe that personal approach makes the difference. We do it with our clients, our employees and we should definitely do it with our freelance translators
- Desire for intense learning in a fresh business. We are not a corporation and do not wish to become one. The learning is intense because you will learn how to lead operations in a fast growing start-up.
In case you think you can thick these qualities, you should definitely come and meet us. Send us a note. Give us a poke. Let us know you exist.
Working location: Iasi
Send us your CV and one page with your experience in Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org and be part of the YTranslations team.
Deadline: 27th May