Holidays are over. Work mood is on. For some of us, it’s actually a good way to get away from too much delicious food, spending time with our family and enjoy reading a good book.
Who are we kidding? Everyone loves the winter break.
Happily, for us, we quite enjoy our time at YTranslations and we are looking forward to seeing what 2017 will bring.
Having this said, we are starting strong.
For the ones that did not know, we are hiring a new Project Manager. That’s fantastic news!
In a normal day, here’s what you have to do:
– online interaction with clients, budget negotiations, cost estimation based on the project industry or languages.
– online interaction with the linguists and allocate the project according to their specialisation, rates and availability
– collaborate with the Head of Project Management, located in London, UK.
– Project plan realization (objectives, target, translators, industry, terminology, design, costs).
– Transfer the projects to the online platforms.
– Resources planning and allocation(financial, human, time) according to with the projects’ requirements.
– Projects financial assessment and feasibility.
– Risk management – risk prevention, finding solutions for the upcoming problems.
– Progress tracking and respect the projects and clients deadline.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
You might be the person we are looking for, and you don’t even know it.
The job location is in Iasi.